About our Resort Pass
Matachica is pleased to announce our new Resort Pass! The resort day pass is designed to offer our local community exclusive access to one of the Top 10 Resort Hotels in Central America as voted by readers of the Travel and Leisure World’s Best Awards of 2020.
The day pass is simple: pay the fee, then receive a full credit that can be redeemed at Jade Spa or Mambo Restaurant. If you plan on spending your credit on spa treatments, these must be scheduled in advance of your visit to avoid disappointment.
Relax poolside with a drink from our signature cocktail menu, designed by renowned mixologist Lawrence Picard; melt the stress away with a Mayan Coffee Scrub and Chocolate Wrap at Jade Spa; or indulge with a scrumptious open air dinner by the sea at the award winning Mambo Restaurant. Or have it all- the resort pass allows you to enjoy our legendary resort in the way that is perfect for you.
Give us a call or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll take it from there! Treat yourself with an escape to our idyllic seaside refuge. You deserve it.
$100 USD Single
$150 USD Couple
Terms & Conditions
- Matachica is a mature environment. Resort Pass guests must be over the age of 16.
- Reservation required. Contact us by phone at 226.5010 to reserve.
- Resort Pass does not include access to pier islets. These may be booked in advance for an additional fee, subject to availability.
- Resort Pass does not include access to water sport equipment such as paddle-boards or kayaks.
- No cash back on unused portion of Resort Pass fee.
- Resort Pass fee does not include 15% service charge.
- Tax not included.